Most common places to look for mold
You know that mold is bad, ugly, and can be potentially dangerous. You also know, of course, that it should be removed immediately when it's found in your home. You might know what and how to look for any potential fungi spots. But where exactly should you be looking?
The 8 most common places for mold growth happens to be:
- Basements/Cellars that have been flooded
- Underneath Kitchen & Bathroom sinks
- Underneath or behind refrigerators
- Behind walls that also contain plumbing
- Damp or wet newspapers, or cardboard boxes
- Around air-conditioning units
- Around windows that leak
- Under carpeting that may have become wet
Nonetheless, it's important to occasionally investigate for any mold around the house. Especially when it's a season with high levels of rainfall.
Our technicians are professionally trained and equipped to ensure your mold issues diminish quickly and without hassle!