Recent Before & After Photos

No matter the size of job - We care take care of it!


Our services that can be provided extends beyond the damage restoration field. We also offer cleaning services, which can be beneficial for both your home and b... READ MORE



Water Loss and Demolition


Things happen in life... Some work needs more time and effort then others. But regards of the size of a job, SERVPRO of Cedar Mill / Oak Hills has it covered! I... READ MORE



Damage restoration to building siding


Even the little things can come unexpectedly. This building was affected by woodpecker birds, which created a problem for the property. Had this problem continu... READ MORE



Mold mitigation with SERVPRO of Cedar Mill / Oak Hills


It doesn't matter whether the job is big or small, we can cover it all! As seen, the microbial growth was in a crawlspace under a home. The scary thing about si... READ MORE



Shower cleanup


One of our projects called for a big cleanup for this shower. It contained rust, old soap residue, and mold. It can be easy to look at this and assume there's n... READ MORE



Fire and water damage in apartment


We were very quick to respond! We got notice that an apartment unit faced fire damage through a chimney, which followed in further damage by the rainfall not lo... READ MORE



Storm Damage & Water Leak in Cedar Mill 2


This home in the Cedar Mill Oregon area had storm and water leaking in! Water was present all over the structure from floor to ceiling, including in all the bat... READ MORE



Storm Damage & Leaking in Cedar Mill


This home in the Cedar Mill Oregon area had storm and damage that resulted in water leaking in! Water was present all over the structure from floor to ceiling, ... READ MORE



Fire & Soot Damage in Hillsboro


So many fires in homes start in the garage. This home was no exception. A fire started in the garage which thankfully was contained but not before it caused som... READ MORE



Fire Damage To A Home in Oak Hills


So many fires in homes start in the kitchen. This home was no exception to that statistic. A fire started in the kitchen which thankfully was contained but not ... READ MORE