Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO of Cedar Mill/Oak Hills, we keep on-call professional technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. This means that we are able to quickly respond to emergencies such as a water leak, a fire, or even a biohazard cleanup. During one of the most stressful times in a home or business owner's life, we want to quickly arrive to help you start mitigating and cleaning damage. Nobody wants to be told that they cannot be helped because the disaster has occurred outside of the 9-5 business hours window. Quickly beginning the mitigation process helps prevent secondary damages and can slow or stop the spread of mold or microbial growth that can result in additional damages to the home or business.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 619-6198
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Cedar Mill / Oak Hills arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.